Project duration: January 22, 2018 – June 22, 2018, and September 12, 2018 – October 20, 2020
It is implemented within the framework of the Think Tank Development Initiative project, implemented by the International Renaissance Foundation in partnership with the Open Society Initiative for Europe (OSIFE) with the financial support of the Swedish Embassy in Ukraine.
The project aims to develop the managerial and financial capacity of the organization by improving the efficiency of management, enhancing the transparency of the decision-making process, improving the quality of analytical products, and introducing a sustainable approach to project management and organization. This, in turn, will demonstrate the transparency of financial and management processes, protect the organization from internal and external risks, and increase its visibility among donors and other stakeholders.
Within the project we:
- increased the efficiency of the organization’s governance, strengthened the role of the Board as a supervisory and strategic body, and expanded the General Meeting;
- developed a strategic plan of the organization for 2018 – 2020;
- formulated new mission and vision of the organization’s development and identified four main areas of activity: Institutional Development; Monitoring and Advocacy for the Implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement; Promoting Pro-European Reforms in the Regions; External Communication with EU Member States;
- developed a communication strategy for 2018 – 2020;
- introduced the practice of external review of analytical products;
- implemented a number of management and financial procedures and policies.